A rare opportunity has arisen within this investment trust, for an ambitious individual to take their pensions career forwards.
* Your day to day role will be varied, so the ability to multi-task and turn your hand to any task is essential.
* You will be providing support to the Governance team, assisting in reports, delivering projects and arranging Trustee meetings.
* You will be looking to contribute fully to the development and growth of this critical business and ensure administration processes are efficient and effective.
* The position available entails a lot of autonomy and it is important that you are self-driven to deliver against targets whilst managing time and expectations independently.
* The role would ideally suit a professional with 1-2 years’ work experience within an pensions environment, but motivated graduates would also sit well within this role.
Please quote reference 1375918 . This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.