Universities Superannuation Scheme is one of the largest pension funds in the UK with assets in excess of £65 billion.
The Governance and Company Secretarial team is responsible for the management and oversight of the corporate governance framework of the Trustee and its in-house asset manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a high performing team, supporting and offering governance advice to the boards, committees and executives responsible for running this large hybrid and Master Trust authorised scheme.
- Trustee secretarial support to Board/Committee meetings of the Trustee and in-house asset manager
- Provision of advice and guidance to the business on reporting lines and decision making procedures
- Project management of governance projects
- Maintain key relationships with non-executive directors, exco members and other senior individuals within the business
- Experience of working in a governance/trustee/ company secretary-related role and an extensive understanding of corporate governance models, principles and processes
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory frameworks and statutory requirements for companies and/or pension schemes
- Effective team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please click below to apply with a full CV, details of your current remuneration and a covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the role.