What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Oreo, Milka, Toblerone and, Green&Blacks and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Operating in-house, this Pensions Operations Manager sits within a well-established team covering a range of arrangements including DB and DC. At its core the role covers all aspects of pensions supporting the in-house team, various committees, and the trustees to deliver a high quality and timely service.
The position manages the relationships with external advisors as well as maintaining key relationships with internal stakeholders.
For this role, candidates must have sound technical pensions expertise and a broad range of pension experience covering most aspects of managing and delivering pension provision.
- Support UK & I Pensions Lead in delivery of pensions agenda across the UK business.
- Continuous process improvement on customer service delivery from all relationships. Manage performance against a defined set of KPIs, delivering high quality and timely service.
- Create effective internal and external communication for scheme participants on behalf of the Company or the Pension Trustees.
- Manager DC Mastertrust provider and be a member of the DC governance committee.
- Secretary to the legacy DB scheme Governance Committee, DC Committee and as required be a member of any sub-committees providing support to the Trustee Chair, UK & I Pensions Lead and Governance Manager
- Be a subject matter expert and provide technical support to the Pensions team.
- Be an active contributor to the scheme Business Plan and ensure delivery of this plan meeting the required annual and statutory deadlines.
- Oversight and vendor management of the scheme providers.
- Ensure continued development of the wider Pensions team.
- Deliver project as set by business - analysis and coordinate the plan to ensure clean execution and implementation.
- Have an extensive and strong DB pensions background.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in team management.
- Strong business acumen
- Candidates must also be effective working independently, be comfortable reporting at various levels within the organisation and have excellent communication skills.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.