At Royal London we want to attract the best talent to help us achieve our vision of becoming the most trusted and recommend financial company in the UK.
We are the largest mutual life, pensions and Investment Company in the UK, with Group funds under management of £118.9 billion and latest ProfitShare pay out to members of £142 million. Group businesses provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,976 people (figures as of 05 Feb 2019).
The Staff Pensions Team provide an efficient administration service for the Royal London Group Personal Pension Scheme & Royal Liver pension schemes. We are now looking for a Staff Pensions Administrator to assist in the support the administrator of the Royal London Occupational pension scheme. You will also provide support to the Pensions Administration Manager in carrying out their roles.
What will you be doing
- You will assist in the administration of all aspects of the RLGPP scheme in accordance with contractual and legislative requirements
- You will maintain and apply a good understanding of the rules for all employee pension schemes and policies and relevant legislation covering these pension schemes and share knowledge with employees, colleagues and other relevant parties.
- You will assist with, manage or co-ordinate both annual and ad-hoc projects within the department
- You will define and develop existing processes
What we’re looking for
- Good understanding of pension legislation (an awareness of Irish pensions law would be an advantage but is not essential)
- Thorough understanding of Company policies and their application and associated legislation
- Good level of PC literacy, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Good understanding of administration systems
- Ability to deal with external suppliers
Skills that will help you in the role
- You will be highly numerate and able to interpret complex details into basic transactional information
- You will have good organisational and planning skills and be able to prioritise effectively
- You will be able to communicate effectively to both internal and external sources and have a good analytical approach to problem solving and decision making
- Ability to work either individually or as part of a team
What we offer
- We've always been proud to reward employees by offering a number of benefits
such as Pensions and Protection, Performance and role-related benefits, Lifestyle and Well-being
- Our culture comes from within, or to put it another way, it comes from our people. It’s what makes Royal London a great place to work.
- Our People Promise is something we live up to every day. We know we can rely on you, and you can expect plenty from us in return.
- Glassdoor have ranked as among the best places to work and this year we entered the top 10.