Senior Pensions Administrator
£28,000 to £36,000 plus benefits
JohnstonGreer are currently working with the UK’s leading and fastest growing Pensions and Actuarial consultancy on several Pension Administration opportunities. Due to extensive growth this reputable firm are seeking another talented DB/DC senior administrator to their team.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution schemes ranging from small to large and varying in complexity. Your responsibilities will include:
· Checking colleagues work on “cradle to grave” pensions administration
· Project work including pension increases, annual benefit statements and GMP rec
· Daily liaison key clients and third parties
· Complex manual and automated benefit calculations based on scheme rules and legislation
· Training and development of members of staff
Here’s what the firm will provide in return for your hard work:
· Generous salary
· Discretionary bonus
· Flexible working hours
· Support through PMI exams
· Structured career progression
· Incredible benefits package, to support you outside of the workplace
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years’ experience working with DB/DC pension schemes, in a consultancy or third-party administration environment.
JohnstonGreer is a recruitment agency that specialises in the Actuarial, Insurance, Mortgage, Pension and Wealth sectors. JohnstonGreer operates as an Employment Agency in providing permanent job seeking services.