Our client, a leading and highly respected pensions and benefits consultancy, have a superb opportunity for an experienced senior level pensions administrator to join their Birmingham office in the role of Pensions Administration Consulting. This will give an experienced pensions administrator the opportunity to utilise their skills to move into a consultancy and project based role. You’ll work with the Administration Consultant to scope and deliver value-adding administration projects to existing, new and potential clients. This will be a great opportunity to build on your existing pensions technical and pensions administration experience and to develop your project management skills.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
· Providing a seamless, professional and personal service to meet the needs of our clients
· Scoping, pricing and delivering data cleansing projects
· Carrying out analysis of historical practice, reconciling benefits calculations, planning and carrying out rectification and redress
· Supporting the manager and team on the installation of new clients into the TPA practice and across all our office locations
· Producing benefit summaries and testing of automated calculations against specifications
· Conducting benefit audits and reviewing processes.
· Development and delivery of training material across the TPA practice
You will need to have a thorough understanding and broad experience in all aspects of DB pensions scheme administration including a knowledge of historical pensions legislation and its impact on benefit calculations. It is unlikely that anyone with less than 3 years experience would have acquired the skill base required. Experience of DC pensions administration is desirable but a knowledge of the basics of DC schemes is essential. You will also need to have up to date knowledge of pensions legislation and regulations as well as being able to apply your knowledge to perform non-standard manual calculations. You will have strong analytical skills and also be proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel.
This role will require a flexible, proactive approach and will make good use of your organisation, time management, problem solving and communication skills as you’ll be dealing with a range of people, including colleagues and clients.
Candidates can expect a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including full study support where applicable. The firm is committed to the personal and career development of all employees and this position offers excellent growth potential within a dynamic and growing organisation.
If you are interested in discussing the role in greater detail, please call us today on 0121-684 1555 quoting the above reference number or alternatively send us your up to date CV indicating your salary expectations and quoting the job reference number.