Overview of the Job:
To work within the Pensions Administration team to provide a full member and data administration service in an accurate and efficient manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Having good knowledge of all of the administration activities and processes.
- Responding to all client enquiries.
- Operating an effective diary system and maintaining the daily work logging system.
- Monitoring and reconciling cashbooks and relevant accounting systems.
- Carrying out electronic data loading, contribution reconciling and posting routines as part of the contribution process.
- Processing new entrants, leavers, transfers, divorce cases, retirements, deaths, individual switch requests and general member/client updates.
- Carrying out daily Auto Enrolment refund routines, uploading data, issuing communications and preparing refunds.
- Processing claims for unpaid pension contributions for members employed by companies placed in receivership or liquidation.
- Maintaining the appropriate database records.
- Carrying out member tracing as required.
- Assisting with integration of new clients.
- Processing unit investments, disinvestments and switches.
- Processing payments using the online banking system.
- Assisting in reviewing all communications issued to members/ clients.
- Generating non-standard letters for complex cases.
- Working towards overall goals of the Pensions Administration Team.
- Supporting and assisting the Pensions Team Leader and the Management and Executive teams.