Aquila Heywood the largest software platform provider to the life and pensions industry in the UK and Ireland. Our business is expanding rapidly and we are looking for an Implementation consultant with DB pension scheme knowledge to join our Professional Services team.
Our Implementation Consultant will:
- Review and understand customer IT and business requirements in respect of pension schemes or life and savings products (as relevant to the specific business area of work) and recommend how best they can be supported.
- Review and understand customer processes and procedures, map these to product functionality and identify possible system enhancements.
- Help customers design and implement administration processes and recommend possible business process re-engineering where appropriate.
- For new customers and for the addition of new schemes or portfolios of business for existing customers, review existing customer scheme / policy structures, system(s) and products, map existing system processes and data to our products and identify possible enhancements and/or conversion strategies and audit process.
- Identify, document and implement customer benefit calculation requirements including thorough testing to ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Plan, document and perform Quality Assurance Testing of software and configuration solutions.
- Implement and deliver software solutions in line with Aquila Heywood quality standards.
- Support customer User Acceptance Testing.
- Provide customer post-implementation support/consultancy as required.
- Develop and deliver training courses for new customers or new releases/upgrades as required.
- Help customers prepare for future legislative and strategic change.
- Track and manage work against a budget, from producing estimates and securing customer budget approval through to recording and monitoring time spent and providing estimates to complete.
- Assist the Customer Relationship Management team in building and maintaining partnerships with customers, with particular focus on understanding customers’ day-to-day operations and use of the product.
To be successful we are looking for someone with:
- Experience of DB pensions administration
- Exposure to software projects in an analysis or implementation role.
Our story is built on your success, and your success does not go unnoticed! Alongside our generous benefits package we recognise and reward high performance and encourage an open and honest working environment. We will support you through every new chapter of your story with us.