As part of the HR Employee Relations team, you will be responsible for the coordination, administration, analysis and transformation of our employee compensation, pension and benefits programmes. Based at our Head Office, you will be the main point of contact for pension and benefit queries from employees and managers across the UK.
Your key activities will include:
- Liaising with pension scheme providers, answering pension queries, processing scheme joiners, leavers etc.
- Working with other benefit providers for life assurance, PHI, private medical insurance, benefits platform and promoting these benefits to the business.
- Coordinating and processing the annual salary review, other salary / promotion reviews and producing annual total reward statements.
- Coordinating the promotion of health and wellbeing initiatives.
- Analysing benefits data to better target their impact and ensure competitive programmes are in place.
- Producing rewards analysis and reports as required.
- Updating the HR system with current employee data as necessary, whilst working closely with the payroll team and wider HR team.
Occasional travel will be required (mainly to London) including the Netherlands.
Your skills and experience should include:
- Good understanding of pension scheme operations, experience of B&CE pension arrangements would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of iTrent HR system desirable.
- Advanced Excel knowledge and strong data analyst skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise and multi-task.
- Ability to deliver effective communication across a diverse workforce.
- Focus on improving the efficiency of current processes.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
Salary and benefits package:
- 26 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- 2 annual wellbeing days.
- Generous employer pension scheme and BUPA.
- Comprehensive training and development programmes.
- Opportunities for flexible working.