What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
The Pensions Team comprising of 20 people responsible for providing Secretariat services, technical, accounting and investment, pensioner payroll together with the day to day administration of the UK pension schemes.
The administration team provides daily quotations and settles benefits for around 3,200 active members, 17,100 pensioners and 14,500 deferred members.
- Carry out all cradle to grave benefit calculations in accordance with the rules of the fund and legislative requirements to a high degree of accuracy utilising the administration system or other semi-automated calculation tools as required.
- Perform complex manual calculations where required to the same high degree of accuracy.
- Deal with queries from members, payroll, HR and external stakeholders ensuring all outbound communications are professional, technically correct and simple to understand.
- Contribute to meeting agreed Service Level Agreement targets.
- Good technical knowledge and familiar with UK Pensions legislation
- Ability to work to deadlines and ability to prioritise workload
- Accuracy and great attention to detail
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Relevant DB and DC experience
- Progress towards Professional Pensions Qualification (PMI)
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.