Joining our team as a Pensions Administrator you will be working within the in-house pensions administration team to provide a high quality and efficient service to the defined benefit/defined pension scheme members, the pension scheme Trustees and the Company.
Within the travel sector we set high performance standards and achieve excellent results by putting our customers at the heart of everything we do. If you’re a talented individual who wants to learn, grow and drive their career, there is a bright and rewarding future in joining TUI.
What you will be doing
As a Pensions Administrator, your role will include assisting members and staff of the company to understand how the schemes work and what the schemes provide in benefits to its members.
The Pensions Administrator position is for an experienced individual. The role will include exposure to more complex cases and a wide range of administration activities using pensions technical expertise and IT skills.
During 2018 the Pensions Administration function will be moving to a co-sourced solution and you will be assisting in the smooth transition of service.
What we are looking for
- PMI Qualified or part qualified preferred. Experience in dealing with all aspects of pension administration (of both defined benefit and defined contribution schemes including manual calculations for leavers and retirements) within in-house or consultancy environment or equivalent.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills with ability to work under pressure. Proactive, flexible approach to work.
- Systems knowledge: Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook). Experience of using pension scheme administration systems, testing calculations and output.
- Achieving consistently high standards of productivity, accuracy and presentation of work.
- Up to date knowledge of pensions legislation and impact on pension calculations and practices.
- Good communication - both written and verbal.
- Awareness of internal checks and controls that are necessary to ensure compliance with pensions legislation.
- Recognition of complex cases and when these need to be referred to the Team Leader or Pensions Administration Manager.
You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
For more information and to apply, please click on the 'Apply Now' link below.
*Application Deadline Date: Thursday 31st May 2018*