Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a Pensions Company who are presently recruiting for a Pensions Administrator.
Each team is managed by a team leader and work is carried out in accordance with the Pension Administration Department’s control environment procedures which are in place to ensure accuracy and timeliness of the services for clients.
- • Prepare manual and computer generated benefit calculations and related correspondence
• Communicate with clients, their employees and former employees and advisers
• Carry out and check cash handling and accounting functions to client pension and related arrangements, liaising with bank and investment managers as appropriate
• Process and check client pensioner payrolls, including calculation of net pay, arranging payments, liaison with tax offices and preparation of year end returns
• Liaise with authorities including DWP, HMRC (including NICO), The Pensions Regulator and the Information Commissioner
• Read, research and understand documentation relating to each scheme, for example, deeds
• Check work of other team members, ensuring accuracy and compliance with procedures and legislation,as agreed
• Project based work as agreed from time to time
• Encourage the team to look for efficiency gains
• Carry out activities in line with agreed service levels
• Support effective team working and be willing to ask others for support
• Demonstrate an awareness of how the PPF operates and the nature and type of compensation (specific for PPF Administration)
• Have working knowledge of Shared Workspace (specific for GMP Reconciliation)
• Demonstrate understanding of Scheme Reconciliation Service and how to use this for the benefit of clients (specific for GMP Reconciliation)
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within Pensions who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide - Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies.