Exciting role for technically strong DB professionals to work within a team of pension and implementation consultants to deliver a high-quality implementation service for new clients and transformation projects for existing clients.
Benefit from full working from home, with a supportive and connected team.
About the role
- Act as Lead Transition consultant on all new Implementations.
- Work closely with project manager to ensure project progresses seamlessly through to completion, perform all tasks as detailed in project plan.
- Create test packs and configure scheme automation to support all automated routines using Buck proprietary systems in accordance with new implementations and transformations projects as required.
- Provide working proforma for classes not included in automated routines
- Excellent pension experience with good technical knowledge.
- Understanding of pension scheme rules and actuarial instructions.
- Experience of pension systems and databases.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Please quote reference 80102. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.