Newly in-house role to assist the Reward & Pensions Manager in the day to day operations of the DB and DC pension arrangement.
Act as a key point of contact for pension queries, managing supplier/adviser relationships, supporting the ongoing governance of the Pension Scheme and deputising for the Reward & Pensions Manager as required.
About the role
- Assisting the Reward & Pensions Manager in their role as Secretary to the Trustees
- Co-ordinating Trustee and Sub-Committee meetings including creating meeting agendas, liaising with advisers, creating and issuing meeting papers, producing minutes and tracking actions
- Acting as secretary to the Audit & Operations Sub-Committee
- Managing the relationship with the Scheme's outsourced administrator, including resolving benefit queries and managing service levels
- Overseeing the production of the Scheme's annual Report and Accounts together with audit sign-off and production of associated documentation
- Leading on the creation of the Scheme's annual member newsletter
- Maintaining the Scheme's risk register and following up actions
- Overseeing the Scheme's governance arrangements, including compliance with the Pensions Regulator's single Code of Practice (when in force)
- Overseeing the Scheme's GDPR and cyber security compliance
- Ownership of all aspects of the stakeholder and master trust pension scheme maintenance including managing the new joiner process, all payroll actions and uploading of interface files
- Proactively managing the pensions helpline and mailbox to ensure a high level of service to current and former employees
- At least 3 years' previous pensions experience either via a consultancy/administrator or in-house
- Exceptional administrative and organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Achieved or working towards a relevant pension qualification
Please quote reference 1377680. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.